We get asked this a lot.
1. You first need to download the Facebook Pages App to your phone. You have to download it from the app store - here is the link for itunes.
2. Next you need to have the picture or video you want to post saved in your camera roll on your phone. If you took the photo on your phone, then you have nothing to worry about. If it is a photo from your computer, you can email it to yourself and save it, or if you have dropbox you can save it from the Dropbox app on your phone.
3. Next, open the Facebook Pages app on your phone. If this is the first time opening it, you will need to sign into it using your personal Facebook Login. Remember that all Facebook tools revolve around your PERSONAL Facebook Login. So if you are an admin of your page, then you login to the Pages app with your personal login and Facebook will pull up all the pages that you are an admin of.
You will see your Facebook Page come up:
4. To post a photo or video click the Photo/Video button.
5. All your photos will come up from your camera roll, you can also take a photo right from the app.
6. Once the photo is chosen, you can write your caption.
7. When you are ready to post it hit "Continue". Then hit "Publish" if you want to post it immediately, or hit "When will this be published?" and you can schedule it for later.
8. You're done!