Top Five Design Mistakes
When you have a postcard, website, email blast or even Facebook post designed, does it really matter how aesthetic the design is, as long as it has all of the necessary components?
The answer is a resounding YES!!!
When someone receives a marketing piece whether it is paper or digital, the first thing you have to do is catch their attention. You need to make them stop the hand heading for the trash, you need to stop the scrolling down the newsfeed. How do you do that? Good design……actually great design!
Top 5 Design Mistakes
- Too much content on the page- if it is not working- subtract content, don’t add it!
- Too many colors creates a visual disharmony!
- Too many different typefaces are also very distracting.
- Technical problems such spacing between letters, words and lines
- Photos that are poor quality, too busy or don’t communicate
When you look at your promotion, it should look great. Trust your instincts- if you don’t like the way it looks, probably your customer won’t either.
Need help designing something great?