Watch the Video above to learn about Instagram's New Feature!
Here are the steps:
- Hit the "plus" symbol, just like you were going to add a new photo.
- Then hit "Select Multiple"
- Then select up to 10 photos. It will go in order of how you select them. So if you need to reorder, just deselect a photo and then reselect it in the order you want. (You will see the numbers 1, 2, 3, etc.)
- After you have your photos selected, hit NEXT, then you have the option of adding a filter to all of the photos.
- Hit NEXT. Write your caption and publish your post! Here's what it looks like when it is published. The little dots indicate that you have multiple photos in your post.